Tuesday, July 22, 2008

ALOHA



I think I finally have my blog like I want it. It only took me FOREVER!! Anyways everything is going good here. My grandma Thomas broke her hip last Thursday night so we have been in the valley visiting her. She is going to be okay so that is the good news.




My little sis Brianne and her family moved to Hawaii the beginning of July, she mailed this little outfit for Madi to me and I got it today



ALOHA!!! She is adorable in it! She thinks she looks like a princess of course because everything is princess in her eyes.

5 comments:

Blain&Deedra said...

Hey its Deedra. I found you on Megans blog. Your little girl is so cute!!!

April said...

Yay for you having a blog!!!! I LOVE Madi in that little outfit! She needs to come play with Tyce!!

Dallas and Natalie Turley said...

Your girl is soooo cute!! I can't believe how big she is!!

Kendyl said...

yes.. you did it!!! im glad i'll get to see you some how even though we like like 3 minutes away from eachother!

Davis Family said...

What an adorable little girl. I am glad I found your blog, it is such a great way to keep in touch with each other!