Monday, February 23, 2009

It's Official!

I've been wait to do this for certain reasons, and a lot of people already know, but I'm going to make it official! I'M PREGNANT!!!!! We are so excited! I'm 12 weeks and we heard the heartbeat today, so I think we are pretty safe to finally announce it! My due date is September 4th. Madi is way excited! She went with us today to the Dr. and she thought we were getting the baby today. She was a little disappointed. But she said she liked the babies bump, bump.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah can't wait for a NEW OWENS neighbor!!!

Davis Family said...

Congratulations! I am sure Madi is going to be a great older sister!

April said...

Yay! I'm so excited our babies will be so close in age! I hope our kids are as close as we were growing up! Love ya!

Kendyl said...

hey you... congrats.. you were making me sure wonder, but i didnt want to ask.. you know, thats rude!! CONGRATS AGAIN>. im so happy for you! that will be awesome..... if you need anything, let me know.

The MacGregors said...

Congrats guys! Hope everything is going well for you. Miss you tons. We need to make some plans... and soon. Congrats again to all of you.

Stacy said...

Yeah it's official! Brady and I better get going so our kids can be best buds.