Saturday, October 18, 2008

I love the Fall! I love cold weather, and my winter clothes! I love the smell of our fireplace and running in from the cold to a warm and cozy house! But I think my most favorite part is this:



FOOTIES!!! I love these pj's on my little girl! I get so excited for it to be cold, just so she can wear them.

And notice the lovely bruise on her head. That's a whole different story in itself! We were at my mom & dad's house for a couple days and she thought it was so funny to walk around with her silky over her head. Well about 2 minutes into it she ran into the wall. Of course she was screaming and mad, so you would think she wouldn't do it again right? WRONG! She then ran into the corner of the TV, and BAM! She had the biggest knot on her head I have ever seen! Poor girl! We got lucky though because earlier that day we got her pictures taken, so at least she didnt' have a big-ol-bruise for that!







1 comments:

Taralee said...

Brody's gotten one or two of those. I swear...they run into SO much stuff all the time. She has the cutest little smile. Adorable.