Monday, October 27, 2008

This weekend we finally carved our pumpkins. I bought them a few weeks ago, but we just haven't had time to do it, So this last weekend I made us! We kind of have a problem with procrastinating, but at least they won't be rotten for Halloween! We had a lot of fun! We've carved pumpkins before with Madi, but she's only two so she doesn't remember, and she thought it was the funniest thing! And "yucky" and she said! She tried really hard to clean hers out but I think that it kind of grossed her out! I bought little ones for her and me, and a big one for Brian. Madi couldn't believe the inside of Brian's. She said it was very yucky and looked like spaghetti.



Working hard



Yay for Halloween



This is serious!



The "yucky spaghetti"



I love this picture!



The finished products!



Our cute Halloween porch! Thanks to Kendyl and my mother-in-law for the cute crafts! Madi says the little ghost girl is her friend, "so be nice"!

1 comments:

Davis Family said...

Way cute! Looks like you had lots of fun.