Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dad Update

Easter Sunday my dad was put in the hospital for chest pains. Monday they did an angiogram and found out he needed a triple bypass!!!! We were in California when all of this happened, so I flew home for a day to see him right before surgery. He made me promise to fly back and go to Disneyland with my family, so I did but was worried the whole time! Anyways he ended up having 5 clogged arteries!!!!! He is doing great though, and the doctors say he will feel like a new man when he heals! We are just so blessed and thankful that the doctors were able to find out what was going on before he had a heart attack. The doctors said if he were to have a heart attack before the arteries were fixed he would have died. He is still in the hospital but should be out sometime this week!

2 comments:

April said...

We have been praying hard for him and we are so glad he is ok! Thank goodness the doctors caught it in time!!!!!
We miss you guys! Lets do dinner!

Stacy said...

I am glad to hear things are looking up Brit! Hope you guys are doing well