Monday, April 20, 2009

It's a GIRL!!!!!! We went in for our ultrasound today and right off the bat she said it's a girl. The more and more she looked she said she was sure. So girl number 2 is on the way! Madi is so excited to have a little sis! She's been telling us all along that it is a girl. She was right! Brian and I are so excited too! Brian says he's going to make her his hunting buddy, but we'll see about that with a girly, girl big sister like Madi!





Sleepy girl rubbing her eyes!

3 comments:

Joel and Brandy said...

I know I've already told you, but I'm SOOOOOOOOOO excited for another niece!!!! We need to make her cute headbands :o)

Stacy said...

That is great! Congrats. Two little princesses to sing "shake your bum bum!" And yes..I chopped my hair. I love it!

Dallas and Natalie Turley said...

That is such a cute Ultrasound! Congratulations!